Do you Know What to Eat for a Healthy Diet?
May 9th, 2011
Have you ever found healthy eating a challenge? Do you know what to eat for a healthy diet?
Perhaps you rack your brain every night for another easy healthy dinner recipe? Or maybe you're desperate to know how you can eat healthy and lose weight? Let me help! You’ll find masses of easy healthy eating guidelines and information on this site to help you fit more healthy food into your family's diet, every single day.
I'm not a nutritionist, and my take on easy healthy eating is very simple and based on common sense.
- Cut down, down, down on fast food, processed foods, ready-meals and foods high in fat/sugar or salt.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Cook from scratch more often, using fresh, seasonal ingredients in healthy dinners.
We aren’t perfect - and maybe your family's the same. We do occasionally eat out, and splurge on dessert, but we do it all in moderation. Day-to-day it's about keeping the balance, and that’s what matters.
On this site you’ll find hundreds of easy healthy recipes that taste delicious, easy to make, and doesn't cost alot. You can start cooking them today!
You'll find tips on healthy meal planning, all the way from healthy breakfasts through to a healthy dinner, pack healthy lunch boxes for kids to take to school, and gradually switch the whole family over to the healthy eating habit - without complaints!
So, if you’re:
- confused about what’s healthy and what’s not…
- wish you could eat more local, fresh seasonal foods – but don’t know where to start…
- want to eat healthily, but think that maybe it's all too much hassle...
(From the articles, “Healthy Eating: Easy Healthy Recipes, Eat Healthy Lose Weight”)